Natural Wonders & Tourist Attractions
Visit stunning natural wonders and cultural tourist attractions that will leave you breathless when you plan a trip to Tanzania, Africa, with Morogoro Tourism Services Co. Ltd., Why wait? Research shows that the average person has traveled to 17 cities or towns. Take advantage of this opportunity to increase your number in a memorable way.
Tanzania is home to an amazing variety of wildlife and natural wonders. From the Udzungwa Park to the Ngorongoro Crater, you can experience some beautiful locations. These include:
• The Serengeti National Park
• Game Reserves
• Indian Ocean Beaches on the Island of Zanzibar
• Mount Kilimanjaro, the Tallest Mountain in Africa
• Mount Uluguru • Lake Victoria, the Largest Lake in Africa
• Lake Tanganyika, the Longest Lake in Africa
• Olduvai Gorge, Home of the Bones of the First Man on Earth
Historical & Cultural Attractions
If your interests are more cultural than natural, have our guides take you to meet the native people of Tanzania, where you can mingle with the group and observe their customs. There are two tribes here that have kept their traditional ways of life: the Masai and the Hadzabe. Other cultural activities you can participate in include:
• Visiting Museums & Historic Sites
• Shopping for Local Crafts • Attending a Festival
• Climbing a Mountain • Taking a City Tour
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.